Sales & Business Development Manager - Billingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales & Business Development Manager (Europe)
Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, England
Permanent (Full time)
The new Sales & Business Development Manager will lead the CDMO business development and sales activities for our client in Europe. Their area of responsibility will be based on the strategy and yearly budget as agreed upon with the Management.
Our client is a CDMO Pharmaceutical manufacturing specialist.
TARGETS OF THE POSITION:
• Responsible for the business development and sales activities for Europe
• Execute business strategy for CDMO business
• Identify market trends and opportunities within the pharmaceutical sector, and develop potential projects to be custom manufactured.
• Visit potential customers within Europe and define the key account strategy for these customers
• Write a visit report about any relevant customer contact/visit
• Generate monthly reports about business development activities and major market developments in the pharmaceutical industry in Europe
• Collaborate on pricing strategy based on the cost calculations and communicate / negotiate with the customer;
• Implement and grow the CDMO business based on yearly, agreed-upon budget goals, . starting with a budget for 2022 to be agreed upon during the budgeting process
• Plan, organize and participate in trade shows and relevant exhibitions.
• Collaborate with colleagues and communicate all necessary information back to colleagues and the Management
• Use of KPIs to define measures and monitor their implementation/performance
The ideal Candidate will have significant network and business development experience within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, along with a track record of successfully managing sales/business development activities in this industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required. An advanced degree (PhD) in one of these disciplines is strongly preferred;
• A minimum of 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, at least five of which should include business development experience in contract research, contract manufacturing of intermediates and APIs or related products and service
• A natural “networker” who has built a well-established network and has well-developed prospecting and closing skills;
• A verifiable track record of negotiating and closing complex contracts;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation, and presentation skills that establish and maintain business relationships;
• Team player and self-reliant personality with strong social skills as well as a confident appearance - both internally and externally - also in negotiations with customers and partners
• Highly developed innovation and entrepreneurial skills – a proven problem solve
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients