Client Services Specialist - Chiseldon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Services Specialist
Chiseldon, Swindon, England
Permanent (Full time)
Client Services Specialist (Pensions)
Location: Marlborough, Nr Swindon
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and benefits
Jamie Lewington & Co Ltd, a highly successful wealth management firm, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its dynamic team. This is a superb opportunity to join an ambitious company that offers a fantastic working environment with a real emphasis on team work. The firm is an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc and as such is able to offer a framework which supports personal progression and development.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base.
SJP has funds under management in excess of £129bn.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Specialist within the Practice. You will be part of a fast paced team, helping to collate information for the business. You will be employed by the Practice.
This business is well established and highly successful.
The Role: Client Services Specialist (Pensions)
Providing a full and high level of technical and administrative support to the Clients and Advisers of the Practice.
Specifically your role with involve:
* Dealing with Client queries
* Complex Meeting Preparation
* Complex Business Submissions
* Manage and resolve technical queries
* Liaising with clients, other areas within SJP and 3rd parties
* Personally managing workflow
* Writing letters for clients and providers
* Providing technical support to the team
The Person: Client Services Specialist (Pensions)
To be considered as a Client Services Specialist, you will need:
* Proven work experience within the Pensions financial services sector, would be extremely advantageous.
* Ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
* Attention to detail
* Excellent Client servicing skills
* Time management and planning skills
* Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs
* Ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner
* To be willing to study.
It is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice