Territory Manager - Kingston upon Thames | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + £10k ote, Car or £750 p/m allowance
Permanent (Full time)
- Sell innovative, market leading pathology products
- Great company culture - family feel with a close team
- Excellent earning potential and additional benefits
Territory Manager - Diagnostics
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Territory Manager to sell pathology equipment, consumables and reagents to NHS hospitals throughout the South East of England. You will form strong relationships with biomedical scientists and lab managers to work in partnership with them and support their work in tissue diagnostics.
Requirements: To be considered for Territory Manager role you must have:
- Experience of selling to NHS hospitals or research laboratories
- A positive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, motivation and strong commercial acumen
- Ideally a degree in a scientific subject
The Future: As a Territory Manager for this European business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to progress as you deliver success. The organisation has a number of divisions and parallel markets so there's plenty of scope to develop skills in other areas should you wish to do so.
The Package for Territory Manager
- Basic: £40-50k
- £10k bonus
- Fully expensed company car or £750/month car allowance
- 24 days holidays (increasing with service), healthcare for you and a partner, 10% company pension, lunch allowance, home office supplies.
The Culture: Despite being a large, European-wide business, the company has a close-knit family feel. The employees are all pulling in the same direction so without the internal politics and bureaucracy that often hamper quick decisions, they are well placed to rapidly adapt to a changing market and customers' needs.
The Company: This company have developed into the "go to" supplier of pathology products to the NHS. The are the only manufacturer who provide the complete portfolio that scientists require, and also add value to customers through on-going support and workflow efficiency coaching.
Location: The position of Territory Manager London, Crawley, Maidstone, Reading, Portsmouth, Brighton and surrounding areas.