Parts Advisor - Heybridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Heybridge, Essex, England
£22000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to assist with our retail sales and join our established team based in Ulting, Essex.
Reporting directly to the Parts & Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware and Clothing sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
* Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
* Good knowledge of agricultural and/or horticultural parts (desirable)
* Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
* Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
* Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and telephone
* General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
* A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
* Able to use own initiative
* Smart & presentable appearance
* Motivated by sales and targets
* Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Essex, CM9
Hours: 39hrs per week basic – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays as per rota (8am to 4pm)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly Paid
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)