Care Assistant - Haslemere | Zoek UK | 20962643daa54d5ba13aaebdb5b19926
Haslemere, Surrey, England
£9.05 - £10.05 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Care Assistants (days & nights)
The information below covers the role requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications.
- full-time, part-time Chestnut View Nursing Home, Lion Green, Haslemere, GU27 1LD PAY RATES from £
- £ ph dependent on experience Excellent Employee Benefit Package Employee Assistance Programme Have you ever thought about a career in Social Care? Or you maybe already work in the Social Care Sector and looking for an employer who would take care of your future? Look no further
- The Future Care Group offers career progression, training and development, amazing employee benefits and highly competitive rates.
And in this uncertain times, Social care is one of the few sectors that can offer you employment and continuous income, as well as school services for your children Would you like to work within a company that is supportive and believes that your future matters? A company that offers job security and genuine career progression? We are actively looking to recruit Care Assistants right now at Chestnut View Care Home As Care Assistant within Chestnut View you will be working as part of a focused, skilled team of fully supported staff who have our resident's wellbeing at the core of all they do.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of person centred care to our resident's whilst maintaining dignity, respect and wellbeing.
Chestnut View is committed to supporting and developing all Care Assistants with ongoing training & leadership across all areas.
Previous experience within the Care sector is not essential as full comprehensive training will be provided.
As an organisation we are extremely proud of the training and career development we offer.
A Care Assistant at Chestnut View will be a rewarding and satisfying job
- no two days will be the same Rewards and Benefits: Employee Benefit Package
- great savings, discounts and rewards, including discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more Refer a friend scheme Employee Assistance Programme Free onsite parking Close to transport links Friendly team and supportive Manager Competitive rates of pay Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
Non-experienced staff have the opportunity to work towards a recognised care qualification.
Working with Buddy and Mentor experience Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career Great opportunities for promotion The ideal candidate for the role will have: A caring and compassionate nature.
Willingness to learn.
Enjoy a challenging role that would be rewarding and satisfying.
Effective written & verbal communication skills Experience preferred but not essential The Future Care Group is an amalgamation of three smaller family-owned care providers.
Currently operating 19 nursing homes, we provide the highest quality of care for over 1,000 residents.
We are unyielding in our pursuit of excellence; this comes down to our culture, the engagement and training of our team members and our current and future leadership.
We are committed to continual improvement, which sees us constantly looking for ways to progress and enhance our services.
We aim to make a difference to the lives of anyone we engage with and our moto is 'Your Future Matters'.
We work hard to ensure that every resident receives personalised care to meet their individual needs and this is combined with a focus on promoting self-esteem and ensuring that residents have a choice
- building independence for every individual and ensuring they have the necessary support to nurture current and future interests.