Visual Designer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Your New Job Title:Visual Designer
The Skills You'll Need:Solid professional experience in 2D/3D graphic design/digital art, Experience in Motion graphics/video editing, After Effects & Premiere. Skilled in Adobe Photoshop with the ability to create stunning digital art & designs
Your New Salary:To 45k+ benefits and bonus (Depending on experience)
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is an information technology company.
- Responsible for marketing graphic design of the company's global online game products including digital and live event materials; produce illustrations for UI - in game banner and campaigns with a focus on using your 3D skills
- Create polished designs and animated graphics for social media
- Create highly creative animated videos with a focus on visual effects and 3D
- Stay on top of opportunities and trends in the mobile gaming market, work with Marketing Team and Product Team to create high-quality marketing assets for different uses and ensure accurate brand representation;
- Collaborate proactively with different branches to design and pitch concepts for graphical assets that achieve marketing goals;
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Solid marketing design experience, able to complete the design work independently, have prior experience of going through the entire design process of projects from start to launch
- Solid professional experience in 2D/3D graphic design/digital art
- Advanced experience in 3D: modeling, texturization, materials, light, camera, animation and render. 3DsMax/Maya/Cinema 4D (Or equivalent)
- Experience in Motion graphics/video editing, After Effects & Premiere preferred
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop with the ability to create stunning digital art & designs
- Experience in designing event graphics
- Able to work within brand guidelines and take direction from brand managers and senior designers
- A stunning portfolio showcasing your creative flair and industry related work
- Bachelor degree or above, strong learning ability;
- Passionate about games, design and the Internet, always eager to learn, and possess extra curiosity;
- Good design aesthetic, skilled in using design tools and has a strong hand-drawing ability.
Desired but not Essential:
- An understanding of Web/App UI design
- Experience in print design for event graphics
- Character / comic illustration experience
- A love for online mobile games
- Ability to work within different time zones;
Job status: permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please view all our Chinese jobs at people-.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.