Drainage Engineer - East Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 209ead1bfe964f57821f565567bc4c36
East Midlands - This Area Only
£12.00 - £14.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Drainage Engineer (CCTV ) Chesterfield Permanent £10-14 per hour (dependent on experience) + overtime, vehicle and benefits The Client Our client is a company that specialises in commercial and domestic drainage throughout the whole of the UK.
Read on to fully understand what this job requires in terms of skills and experience. If you’re a good match, make an application.
They have become a leading industry specialist which prides themselves in being able to offer a complete drainage solution from blocked drains, unblocking toilets, full CCTV Surveys, repairs and new drain installations.
Due to recent expansion they currently have an opportunity for a Drainage Engineer located in the Derbyshire and South Yorkshire region.
The Role In the CCTV Drainage Engineer role, you will predominantly be site based undertaking a variety of drainage jobs whilst ensuring, where possible, that work is completed on the first visit.
The engineer requires experience in completing drainage investigations and making recommendations for repairs and able to complete small repairs.
You will be able to confidently explain to customers what works you need to carry out while ensuring you leave them with peace of mind and providing a first-class customer experience.
- CCTV drainage experience (labelling and recording)
- CAT Scanning in order to identify buried services.
- Experience of high-pressure water jetting
- Reinstatement of different domestic surface types
- Excellent standard of customer care
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to complete small repairs Desirable Qualifications
- OS19X or OS30X
- Confined Spaces
- Emergency First Aid
- Manual Handling
- NRSWA – Street Works
- CSCS – Construction Industry Scheme
- HPWJ – High Pressure Water Jetting Safety and Awareness About ATS Recruitment ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the Water, Utilities and Engineering industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have a number of large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news