Junior Business Analyst eCommerce - Croydon - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Business Analyst eCommerce
Croydon - This Area Only
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Join us as a Junior Business Analyst at Capita with Chanel
(Full time, Permanent, Croydon/Remote)
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever – and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
We are currently recruiting for interesting and exciting positions at Chanel. Chanel is a global high-end fashion house that focuses on clothing, luxury goods and accessories.
About the role:
Chanel are looking for a Business Analyst with eCommerce experience, focusing on the run and support of eCommerce operations and systems.
The role will focus on run activities for our eCommerce functions, such as, but not limited to:
- Day to day incident management
- Release testing for new features and regression tests
- Coordination of IT tasks related to run activities
- Run reporting
- Experience working with multiple internal and external teams- business and IT.
- A good understanding of the whole eCommerce ecosystem, from front end customer journey to order lifecycle, finance and aftersales management.
- Used to analysing complex issues or requirements.
- Incident management (ticket analysis, routing, follow up, coordination of resolution…)
- Requirements/incident information gathering and analysis
- Testing plan, coordination and execution
- Coordination with teams across the business (digital, marketing, operations, finance, logistics...)
- Coordination with development teams, technical teams and 3rd parties
- Backlog management
- Omnichannel other client experience projects
- Must have – hybris
- Nice to have – SAP, CBR, AX, Biztalk, Metapack, Adyen