Operations Manager - South Brent | Zoek UK | 20a74e42fdfc42ee80d67c4bc6322c40
South Brent, Devon, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Stephen James Consulting are assisting one of their Learning Disability clients in the recruitment for an Operations Manager.
Any additional information you require for this job can be found in the below text - make sure to read thoroughly, then apply.
In this pivotal role will the oversee operational care and support activities within our registered residential (LD) and supported living services across the South Devon region.
- Acting as Safeguarding Lead and liaise with internal and external parties as necessary to secure the safety and well-being of the people our client supports.
- Lead on void management activities to achieve maximum occupancy at all times.
- Supports managers to ensure services comply with regulatory requirements and that any non-compliances are quickly and accurately identified and resolved
- Lead on the Human Resources and Employee Engagement functions and take a proactive stance to develop and ensure delivery to a Learning and Development programme.
- Provide monthly reports outlining significant operational issues, agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and areas of development.
- Recognised professional qualification – Management or Social Care NVQ 4/5
- The successful candidate will have considerable knowledge within the Learning Disabilities sector having a number of years’ experience at manager level
- Detailed knowledge of CQC standards and Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs)
- Experience of appropriate quality assurance and of safeguarding
- (adult procedures)
- Strong experience of leading and managing managers, teams and responding to staffing topics.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist senior management team (SMT) with a developing Learning Disability provider, as they embark on a period of change and growth.
This role is offering a competitive Salary and Benefits Package which depending on candidate experience: £35,000
- £40,000 If you are interested in applying for this role of Operations Manager, please click apply now below