Property Administrator - Chelmsford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Southend on Sea, Essex
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
The general responsibilities of this position will be providing support to the Insurance Officer and Credit Controllers within the Finance Department. The role will cover general enquires with regards to property management, ground rent insurance. The successful candidate will be working in a young, focused and versatile group with a highly diligent work ethic.
Ideally the candidate will have a customer service background, with property or insurance knowledge and an understanding of Freeholder and Leaseholder relationships.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to start a career within the Corporate Real Estate sector. The successful candidate will gain a broad understanding across numerous facets of the business, providing a strong grounding to further progress their career.
Day to day duties will include:
- General Ad-Hoc duties as instructed by Finance Manager
- Handling general leasehold enquiries over the phone and in writing
- Overseeing the departments inbox
- Processing card payments
- General account administration
The successful candidate should:
- Have customer service experience and a good telephone manner
- Be self-motivated and confident
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
- Be organised and meticulous in their approach to daily tasks
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be capable of meeting deadlines and handling large work volumes
- Be able to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
- Vitality Health Scheme (following a years’ continuous service)
- Employee of the month (£250 bonus)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Summer ball and quarterly events organised by the staff led social committee
- Pension scheme following three months of service
- Invested learning (ongoing CPD)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (incurring 1 day per year following 2 years’ service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Onsite parking (first come first serve basis)