Customer Service Specialist - Chester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Specialist
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
19500.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Working for this well-established company who are undergoing a period of sustained growth, the Customer Service Specialist will be joining a motivated Operations team, based within the Chester head office. They are looking to recruit the best and brightest local talent to meet the high demand they predict will continue.
Hours of work:Working hours will be on a shift basis working hours per week between 9am and 7pm over a 7-day week including weekends. Hours will change to 9am - 9pm during peak times
The role of Customer Service Specialist will see you resolve issues or complaints that may occur before, during or after a customer order. You will be communicating and liaising with both customers and suppliers either via telephone or email or feedback platform to find a solution satisfactory to all parties to ensure customers have the best experience possible.
_ Responding to and successfully resolving customer complaints within agreed service level targets
- Quickly investigating and understanding issues or complaints and coming up with a commercially-sensible solution, acceptable to all parties
- Maintaining thorough and detailed written records of all issues or complaints
- Proactively identifying potential issues and resolving these quickly to minimise impact
- Escalating any urgent/ high-priority issues/complaints in line with company policies
- Provide a professional and compassionate service that converts potential complainants into advocates for the brand
The newest Customer Service Relations Specialist will have the following key skills:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing customer service role in a contact centre environment
- Strong negotiation skills and a commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict resolution experience and/or training
- Experience of working in the travel sector
- Complaint handling experience
KEYWORDS: customer service, complaints, complaint handling, contact centre, calls
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.