Vice President - City of London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 20b06397111242478b57d5a3af0c4b52
Vice President, Turnaround & Restructuring Services
City of London - This Area Only
£150.00 - £200.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Consulting - Turnaround & Restructuring London, United Kingdom
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
Vice President | Turnaround & Restructuring | London Business Area
The Turnaround & Restructuring Services practice is experiencing significant growth, during which you will be able to access a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Composed of the most respected financial restructuring professionals in the industry, AlixPartners is widely recognised for its long and successful record in helping its clients resolve a range of scenarios. We work side-by-side with both management teams and key stakeholders to provide a broad range of services in relation to companies facing strategic, financial, and operational challenges.
We now have opportunities in London for Vice Presidents (VPs) who have an exceptional track record of achieving results for their clients in financial restructuring situations. We are looking for smart and pragmatic individuals who can operate on a range of UK based as well as international engagements. We are keen to attract people who can contribute to AlixPartners’ enviable reputation for driving positive change for the immediate and long-term success of our clients. VPs are involved in a range of advisory and formal insolvency engagements supporting the project team in dealing with clients in a professional and energetic manner. They collaborate with colleagues across the world as well as engage with, and promote, the firm’s broader capabilities.
Background & Qualifications
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant project management experience in financial restructuring gained in consulting, private equity, banking or industry.
- University degree as well as a relevant professional qualification (eg ACCA, ACA)
- Demonstrable experience in some of the following situations is essential:
- Financial turnaround programmes
- Cash and working capital management
- Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
- Formulating, reviewing and analyzing business plans and financial forecasts
- Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
- Balance sheet restructurings
- Options analysis
- Contingency planning
- Schemes of arrangement
- Trading administration
- Independent business reviews
- Distressed sale
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with a solid understanding of financial statements.
- Used to delivering high-value work to meet client needs.
- Experience of supervising other professionals, acting as a positive role model and able to motivate others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Advanced written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Articulate communication of information, with audience-appropriate adaption.
- Delivery of influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- The current circumstances may appeal to individuals not wishing to travel. However, we are a European practice, so this role may involve working for short periods at other AlixPartners’ UK and European offices and providing assistance at client sites, both in the UK and abroad. Flexibility will therefore be required.
Working Across the EU: Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
You have been redirected to a AlixPartners job page