Tutor Fellow - Hanworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hanworth, Greater London, England
£85 - £100/annum
Temporary (Full time)
Contract: Fixed-term June 2021-July 2022
Salary: £85-100 per day depending on experience
Hours: -4pm, 45 minutes lunch. 39 weeks per year.
We are seeking recent graduates to work as Tutor Fellows in an Ofsted-rated “Outstanding” secondary school in Hounslow, West London.
* Provide targeted academic support in your specialist subject area
* Report to the school SENCO and support some of the school’s most vulnerable students
* Occasionally teach lessons when there are staff absences
* Form part of a team of recent graduates, performing similar roles in their own subject areas
* Work closely with local families to provide the best possible outcomes for students
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have:
* Degree in any subject
* Experience of working with children or young people
It is also desirable for you to have:
* Ambition to begin a career in education or a related field
* Potential desire to progress towards teacher training; which the school will support you in
* Passion, commitment and excellent interpersonal skills
* Extra-curricular interests which you can bring into the role; whether sport, music, arts or anything else!
The school is looking to conduct interviews week commencing 7th June