Early Years Teaching Assistant - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
70.0000 - 80.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Do you have experience working children aged 3-5 years? Are you based in Northampton and available for weekly work or a long-term position starting in September?
If so, Tradewind may be able to help! We are working with a mainstream Primary School based in Northampton city centre (close to the weston favell shopping centre) who are looking for a flexible individual to support pupils within a nursery class.
Initially we require a member of staff for work that is available after the May half term. Thereafter, we can offer flexible work on a weekly basis and also have full-time positions available from September.
- Experience working with children in Early Years.
- Degree qualified or relevant qualifications such as NVQ/CACHE level 3.
- Supported children on a 1:1 basis and with small groups.
- Can work on a flexible basis after May Half Term.
- Looking to secure a long-term position from September.
- Confident individual, effective communicator and a good team player.
- DBS or willing to complete asap.
- Happy to register with tradewind and complete the company vetting's procedure.
We work with a range of primary schools in Northampton and can offer flexible work initially and then a long-term role from September. If you live locally to Northampton city centre and would like to find out more. Please send your CV by applying below.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.