Wedding and Events Coordinator - North Cowton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wedding and Events Coordinator
North Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
9.0100 - 9.2100
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a Wedding & Events Coordinator to join our Conference & Events sales team
If you’re a sales coordinator or have experience of event planning and are looking for a detail orientated role that could be the beginning of a career in Weddings & Events this position could be for you.
Your day to day;
- Being the point of contact for wedding and event clients and answering any queries they might have
- You will use your keen eye for detail to help develop the clients’ events and showcase the hotels facilities to maximize revenue
- Ensuring administration of the diary is up to date, confirming wedding occupancy and any other events and ensuring customer needs are effectively communicated and delivered
- Offering show-rounds to potential Wedding & Events Clients working around their schedule
- Attending wedding fairs and other sales events to improve knowledge
- Your working weeks can vary and will include some weekends
Who are we looking for?
We need someone who is passionate about Events to join our fantastic Conference and Events sales team.
Weddings & Events are very important to our guests but they also mean a lot to us too, we pride ourselves on providing great facilities and experiences. You will need to identify opportunities to promote every part of the hotel, maximizing revenue and ensuring the guests get everything they want.
You will be able to provide warm hospitality to customers, companies and agents making bookings whilst driving sales and achieving targets.
If you have a flair for organisation, great communication skills and can turn ideas into reality then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment