Production Operatives - Wisbech | Zoek UK | 20babe8fb8ef434fb77e4cfdaa868e51
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
£21297.00 - £21297.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Purpose: To work to agreed performance standards, OEE, Process safety, food hygiene, quality, good manufacturing practices and with due regard for the health and safety of themselves and others around them.
Do you have the following skills, experience and drive to succeed in this role? Find out below:
Operate equipment and carry out basic duties so as to support the efficient supply of product to and from the production lines.
Carry out all duties to be achieved within the company quality safety and environmental frameworks whilst working as part of a team and the continuous improvement culture.
Dimensions: Will form part of a team that will support the delivery of planned production through production/packing line.
Carry out all duties as directed by the coordinator and liaising with other members of the team and other support departments as necessary to support the efficient continuous running of the lines.
- Positive and proactive response is required to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene standards, GMP standards, training and supervision
- Demonstrates competent numeracy & literacy skills to interpret data and work instructions
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks to specified standards
- Ability to learn routine procedures and perform to specified standards and processes
- Takes responsibility for providing satisfactory standard of work against expected levels
- Ensure operation of equipment and work practices as trained when required
- Effective cleaning of lines and equipment to required standards These are some of the key tasks, not a comprehensive list of all tasks undertaken by the jobholder.
Flexibility is required by the business & this will be agreed with the individual’s line manager Previous food manufacturing experience would be desirable but training can be given