Care Assistant - Avon Dassett | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avon Dassett, Warwickshire, England
8.9100 - 9.2500
Permanent (Full time)
Are YOU what we are looking for? are you a people person? do you like helping people ? If So we want to hear from you!
We have vacancies at Diamond Court Extra Care Scheme (Weston-super-Mare BS24)
Would you like to get paid for “just being you?” Would you like to make a difference and really touch the lives of people in a way only YOU can
We are looking for people just like you to join our team of carers helping and supporting our vulnerable service users in their own homes
Your visits are not just about the practical help that you will be providing, you are also there to support our service users emotional needs - they may live alone and be somewhat isolated from society. Which is why the relationship that a service user has with their carers is a very important one – a kind word and someone to talk to or a smile from a carer can make their day!
We need exceptional caring people whose kindness shines through. You will need to be flexible as visits are 7 days a week, 365 days a year at varying times of the day, depending on what help is needed and will often include:
- Personal Care
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Taking and managing their medication
- Light domestic duties
No Experience? No problem! If you can see yourself in this job, we will give you all the tools you need to make a real difference to peoples lives.
Full training is provided followed by shadow shifts with an experienced carer. Ongoing training updates are available throughout your time with us. We will even support you to do NVQ qualifications
Life experience is just as important as previous professional experience, be one of the people that make a difference and touch a life today. And as you can see we look after you by offering
- Competitive hourly rates from £ - £
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata) *
- £200 Referral bonus
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
- Generous car user allowance paid by the mile*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
* Terms and conditions apply.