English Teacher - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kingston upon Hull, England
£115 - £135/day
Contract (Full time)
Academics are working in partnership with a schools in Hull and East Riding who are looking for a suitably qualified Teachers of English to join their team who is interested in a long term role, September 21
You must have:
- A desire to be an outstanding teacher
- A positive mind-set and a willingness to continue with your development
- A commitment to our vision of becoming an outstanding school
- An ability to teach GCSE and A level (not essential)
In return the school offer:
- A school committed to excellence that values staff and students
- A school with excellent results
- Excellent students with a very good take up at GCSE
- Refurbished classrooms in English
- An additional period of PPA for English teachers
- An opportunity to be part of an excellent, high performing team
- A full and varied CPD programme which will offer teaching and leadership development for our staff
- Wider opportunities to be involved in teaching across our multi academy trust
- An iPad made available for use at school and home for every teacher
We are a leading academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in children's nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and further education establishments. We also have a dedicated team who work with both mainstream and special educational needs schools. Our experienced team of consultants, in offices throughout the UK have a combination of education and private sector knowledge that has established Academics' reputation as one of the countries leading and most professional agencies within education, academics and teacher recruitment.
Our dedication to "Delivering Continuity in the Classroom" has promoted the development of strong partnerships with schools and colleges throughout the UK and internationally.
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role then please email your CV to (url removed)