Vehicle Technician/Mechanic - Sands End | Zoek UK | 20c59b99d8fe4c4187822fbd732bbcb0
Sands End, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are offering exceptional earning potential with up to 44 days paid leave for a qualified and skilled vehicle technician to join our friendly team.
Submit your CV and any additional required information after you’ve read this description by clicking on the application button.
Our competitive salary package consists of an excellent basic salary with an outstanding bonus scheme that offers an average of between £5k and £10K! Immediate start available for the right applicant.
Our skilled vehicle technicians / mechanics are the backbone of our business and are required to diagnose, repair and service our customers’ vehicles.
We are always looking for great vehicle technicians to contribute to the success of our business by carrying out servicing or repairs in a timely fashion in order to get the vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible.
Benefits/ Why Work for Us? We are committed to the development and career progression of all personnel and offer exceptional in-house training, along with an excellent bonus system that rewards both productivity and efficiency.
- Up to 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
- Excellent average bonus potential between 5-10K
- Personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Training at our academies in Strood/Reading
- Company discount
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme About Us Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
As an established, nationwide, family owned business we value and appreciate our greatest asset, our staff.
About the Job As a skilled vehicle technician/mechanic you will be responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner.
Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure.
Purpose of Job
- You will be required to carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
- You will be required to test and diagnose faults
- You will be required to examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle (or component) defects or systems of impending failure
- You will be required to ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- You will be required to act as a brand ambassador Hours: 48 (phone number removed) Mon to Fri & -5 Sat) About You Only vehicle technicians / mechanics with appropriate hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry should apply.
In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme and working practices.
Own tools required but a starter tool-kit can be provided Strictly No Agencies