Employee Benefits Consultant - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Employee Benefits Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
35000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has an exciting job opportunity for an additional Employee Benefits Consultant to join their very successful team.
The main purpose of the role is to retain and develop the existing client base, to generate new enquiries via existing or new professional connections and to provide knowledge and support in all areas of Employee Benefits - Pension, Group Risk, Medical and Health Plans, Communication and Employee Engagement. Daily tasks will include;
- Working with professional Introducers
- Building successful relationships with HR Professionals, Finance Directors/Managing Directors of our Corporate clients
- Working within the support team of EB Administrators and building their knowledge
- Provide Corporate advice to clients in all areas of Employee Benefits - Pension, Group Risk, Medical and Health Plans, Communication and Employee Engagement
- Business Development
- Department Growth
Candidates applying for the role will have previous experience working in a similar role, ideally within an IFA Practice dealing with Corporate Clients from SME to Large Corporate.
Other key attributes will include;
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
- The ability to work as a team
- Time management skills
- A target-driven mind-set
- Existing clients and connections are desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- Decision making skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality