Head Risk & Controls Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head Risk & Controls Manager
East London, Greater London, England
90000.0000 - 100000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
?Altum are pleased to have partnered with a Technology driven Advertising organisation looking for a Group Risks & Controls Manager. This is an opportunity for a senior candidate to lead the development of an in-house risk and controls function of a fast growing company. You’ll lead and perform risk management activities that support the organisation and grow the function and team going forward.
- Running the Enterprise Risk Function across the group and processes that make up the Business
- Managing Risk activities by entity and process including:
- Reviewing and updating risk libraries and risk rankings
- Monitoring and reporting on control execution
- Monitoring External and Internal risk factors
- Deploy risk management framework across the business to increase visibility and encourage adherence with controls
- Drive the organisation’s understanding and oversight of risks to build a risk-aware culture and establish risk and control ownership with business and process owners
- Monitor Control Design and Execution effectiveness and report on this to Senior and Local Management
- Appropriately identify and raise key risks with relevant members of senior management
- Project Manage any required risks and controls certifications / accreditations
- Perform comprehensive research, fact gathering and analysis of country or business level risks and changes in the business or external environment
- Develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures for key processes and areas
- Ensure that Risk reporting is performed for all listed company requirements
- Liaise with external auditors and in the future with an internal audit function
- Oversee the relevance and effectiveness of Group Insurance activities
- Experience of developing and deploying a risks and controls function in a corporate environment.
- Strong technical understanding of Enterprise Risk concepts
- Experience of complex project management: following, reporting, coordination of multiple stakeholders etc.
- Understanding of obligations of listed companies
- Professionally qualified - ACA / FCA or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge and experience of COSO, SOX and other forms of compliance
- Minimum 3-5 years post-qualified professional experience
- Minimum 3-5 years working in business outside the profession.