Complaints Handler (Claims) - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Complaints Handler (Claims)
Maidstone, Kent, England
20000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Claims - Customer Complaints Advisor - up to £24,000 per annum plus benefits package
A Claims Complaints Advisor is required to join an established Claims Management company where you will play a vital role where you will assist with the managing of complaints and the investigation of claims.
As a Claims Complaints Advisor you will provide excellent customer service by logging and reporting customer complaints by engaging with the policyholder, asking questions regarding their complaint / grumble and taking full details, logging the conversation and pass onto the relevant department to progress or close. During the process of the call you will build a good rapport with the caller and attentively listen as well as asking questions to be able to identify the underlying problem. You will ensure that the policyholder feels they have been provided with an excellent service regardless of the outcome.
As a Claims Complaints Advisor your experience will include:
- Experience of working in a similar role, within the Insurance / Claims Industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to display active listening skills and be able to deal with sensitive situations
- A confident telephone manner and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent PC skills and comfortable using bespoke in-house systems
This is a full-time permanent role working hours per week Monday to Friday