Business Analyst - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Analyst - Legacy/Decommissioning Data Systems
London, Greater London, England
£500 - £586 per annum +
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for a Business Analystwith experience in Legacy/Decommissioning Data Systemson a 6 monthcontract basis.
It will be £586 Umbrellaand working remotely for the foreseeable future.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders to ensure that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
- Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned BAs to deliver the required functionality
- Collaborate with the business and technology to identify historical and archiving data requirements
Job Specific Competencies
- Knowledge of Asset Management business process, workflows and business process re-engineering would be an advantage
- A good understanding of data sourcing, data management and governance
- Hands on experience of analysing current systems and documenting the business data model, data flows and relationships of data in different system
- A strong understanding of data privacy
- Hands on experience of databases, the ability to navigate data structures via SQL queries
- Hands on project delivery experience is a must
- Experience within data engineering and data related projects
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here (###### "Key Information Documentation") to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 5 days ago