Economist - East London | Zoek UK | 20d8ae
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Economist urgently required to work in Remote / London / Leeds on a 6-month contract.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background working as an Economist, ideally within the Public Sector
Key Skill & Requirements:
- Experience Drafting economic input to business cases and other internal documents
- Knowledge of the process of business cases and or a track record of delivering cost benefit analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a range of analytical, commercial, policy, operational and other stakeholders
- Developing cost benefit appraisal models, including considering innovative methods for calculating non-financial benefits
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, with at least intermediate proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of R
Please submit updated CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.