Financial Controller - Fareham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fareham, Hampshire, England
55000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
CMA Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an SME organisation based in Fareham to recruit a Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for controlling and reporting the company's assets and liabilities, analysis of financial performance and provision of financial information to meet the company's compliance obligations.
- Produce the monthly consolidated financial pack (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & KPIs).
- Produce a rolling 12-month forecast for inclusion in the above pack each quarter.
- Calculation of monthly Corporation Tax provisions.
- Produce the audit pack on a timely basis ahead of the audit timetable.
- VAT returns and resolution of any VAT queries.
- CIS compliance - monthly returns regarding supplier deductions.
- We are looking for an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified Accountant, with strong technical knowledge of Accounting Standards and Tax Legislation, Strong commercial and business awareness.
- You will have high levels of attention to detail and an inquisitive, investigative nature and manage multiple objectives/projects to deadlines.
- New offices, flexible working, health care plan.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.