Senior Sales Manager - Bracknell | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Sales Manager
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
30000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Consegna Recruitment is proud to be working with an award-winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level.
If you thrive off a challenge and you enjoy being rewarded for the hard work that you put in, then this is an opportunity for you.
They are now looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to come in and join one of their highly successful branches.
Key duties for the Senior Sales Manager position:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and continue to grow the property register
- Develop working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage the overall performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Key requirements for the Senior Sales Manager position:
- Must have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement in this area
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Must be a motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Present high standards of service and presentation
- Key organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have your own car with a full driving licence and be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Key benefits for the Senior Sales Manager position:
- A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Continuous career progression and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Personal private health care provided on successful pass of probation
If you think this sounds like a role for you - apply today!
Due to a high volume of applicants If you have not heard back within 7 days of submitting your application then you have not been successful.