Commercial Finance Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Finance Manager
East London, Greater London, England
60000.0000 - 70000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a Commercial Finance Manager looking for a new challenge within a fast-growing FMCG business? Then we have just the role for you.
Our client has a huge e-commerce presence and are looking for somebody that would like to progress within the business and act as a true business partner to the departmental heads and add real value through your commercial insight and analysis.
The role is paying up to £70k + bonus + benefits
Key responsibilities within your role will include:
- The business partner and trusted advisor for the Head of B&M.
- Be the trusted business partner to the category teams to help them grow profitably
- Support the team with price, promotion and buying decisions on a daily basis
- Turn data into insight and help make the categories more profitable
- Support in annual business plans with suppliers to ensure the best deal for the business
- Be the main point of contact for the senior buyers in consumer
- Own the forecasting process for your category, drive forecasting accuracy improvements and key trade drivers are understood
- Provide regular, robust and insightful reporting around trade performance, understanding mix vs rate analysis and how the various brands are driving performance
- Ensure trade decisions are actioned from the data to improve performance
You will be a qualified accountant with solid experience in the ecommerce / FMCG sector, with a solid background in commercial finance and be a true business partner. This is a great team and role, in a business which is growing at a exceptional rate.
Please contact Radley Green to be considered, as interview will commence next week.