Senior Residential Care Worker - Rushden | Zoek UK | 20e46b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Residential Care Worker
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
Salary:£ per hour
Job Type:Full time - permanent
Shifts:Variety between 6:30am until including every other weekend
Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Senior Residential Care worker to provide the highest standard of care to Adults with Learning Disabilities and complex needs in a Residential home based in Rushden, Northampton.
Our client is a specialist provider of Residential Care to Children and Adults with Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
This opportunity is based in a 6 bedded Residential home, which provides care for those aged 13 years and above diagnosed with a Learning Disability and Complex needs.
Roles and duties for a Senior Residential Care Worker:
- To assist the Registered Manager in managing the Residential home
- To deputise in absence of the Team Leader
- Administer any medication required and ensure all records are kept up to date
- Be responsible for meeting their needs and communicating efficiently with other members of the team
- Help to promote a stimulating and welcoming environment throughout the home
- To work closely with the Children and Adults and their families
- Domestic duties such as washing, cooking and cleaning
- Assisting with day care activities and participating
- To provide practical and emotional support
- To assist on call duties
Senior Residential Care Worker Requirements:
- To have completed a Level 3 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
- Experience working in a Residential setting
- Experience working with individuals with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs
- Experience working within a Senior role
Benefits of this position include:
- Supportive management team
- Career progression opportunities
- Holiday bonus after 3 years of service
- Employee recognition awards
- Great starting salary
- Plus many more!
Contact:Maisy at Job Paths 4 U