Senior Building Surveyor - Royal Tunbridge Wells | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Building Surveyor - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
* Up to £55,000 + progression + pension
Permanent (Full time)
* SalaryUp to £55,000 + package + progression (no glass ceiling)
*** Senior Building Surveyor
** *** Up to £55,000 + progression + pension
** *** RICS Chartered Surveying Practice
** *** Tunbridge Wells, Kent**
**If you’re an experienced and commercial Chartered Building Surveyor who is looking to make your mark long-term, this is the role for you. Become part of the growth and succession plan within this dynamic and commercially strong Chartered Surveying practice.**
This friendly and forward-thinking professional consultancy of Chartered Building Surveyors and Property Consultants offer a wide range of project and professional services across a broad range of industry sectors.
Following a strong business plan, they have an excellent staff retention rate and they’ve grown year-on-year. Now looking to the next 10 years, they are keen to attract a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor who is driven, commercially minded and who would relish the opportunity to be part of the continued development and running of the practice in the future.
They are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor for their offices near Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
**Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor**
* You will be a chartered member of the RICS – MRICS
* You will ideally have 2+ years post qualification experience
* You will have experience in the Public Housing sector
* You will have good communication skills and be comfortable liaising with people at all levels
* You will be driven with a genuine desire to progress to the top
**Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor**
Within a team environment you will be working on a broad range of project and professional work across a number of industry sectors, with this specific role having a focus on Social Housing.
You will undertake a range of professional and project work, will be comfortable running your own jobs and supporting/guiding junior staff members.
**Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor**
Our client is offering a salary of up to **£55,000** dependent on experience.
Alongside a great salary, our client is offering: –
* iPhone (personal and business)
* Paid subscriptions
* A number of social events throughout the year
* They have an open plan smart/casual workplace and are happy to offer a great work/life balance to their dedicated and forward-thinking staff
**To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning –######### /#########
**To apply please send your CV ASAP – ###### (mailto:######) or apply on this page.**
Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors