Administrator - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£11.20 - £12.35/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Page Personnel are supporting the NHS with the appointment of an experienced administrator on a temporary basis.
Page Personnel are supporting the NHS with the appointment of a working from home experienced administrator
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Monitor and maintain inbox
* Receive workforce requests and analyse the requirement needs, co-ordinate requests with ops managers.
* Make request to necessary departments
* Resolving any urgent on the day shift issues ., additional shifts required, cancellation of shifts. Working with the staff providers to ensure the fill rates on site are maintained.
* Maintain ops team tracker.
* Produce dashboard twice weekly.
* Ensure all external reports are signed off and submitted in a timely manner.
* Input volunteer requests into app on a daily basis. Monitor responses.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Contact reserve list of volunteers as and when required to fill gaps.
* Liaise with HR colleagues
Ideal candidates will be proactive, self-starter and able to work under pressure. You will need little supervision, with excellent communication skills and able to work to deadlines.
£ - £ per hourly plus holiday pay
Working from home