Site Manager - Towcester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Towcester, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Site Manager - Midlands area - Immediate Start
Young but rapidly expanding building company primarily involved in renovation and refurbishment from floor to ceiling and everything in between.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic addition to the Midlands team to manage a variety of projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
* · Managing both small works and projects up to £250k
* · Generating daily / weekly project updates
* · Manage trades and subcontractors
* · Client liaison during live site
* · Track and monitor client variations
* · Material take off experience
* · Calling off materials based on project program
* · Ability to program construction works
* · Able to review drawings of all disciplines and raise RFI's
* · Survey small work and raise quotes and CVR's
* · Take responsibility for H&S on site - review and implement RAMS/Toolbox talks etc
Experience in a similar role essential
CSCS, SMSTS/SSSTS, First Aid, Asbestos Awareness Certificates
Contract length: 4 months
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Site Manager position, then contact Jouel Potter today on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on (phone number removed).
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise