Assistant Production Controller - Tonbridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Production Controller
Tonbridge, Kent, England
£25000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to start or progress your Production Planning Career?
Do you have experience in Manufacturing?
My client, a world leader in their field, are looking for a new recruit to train alongside their existing Production Controller with the long term aim to progress within the company.
The Production Control Team develop and implement production plans to maximise the use of the organisation’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost and wastage targets; and quality standards
You will also be responsible for:
* Preparing the daily/weekly Production Schedule
* Daily allocation of tasks to the Production and Laboratory team
* Reporting any unusual results to the Production Services Manager
* Issuing Stock Records
* Attending weekly Production Meetings
* Collating and producing production statistics
Whilst this is primarily an office based role there will be some manual work so you will need to be fit and capable of using either hand held tools or utilising simple machinery.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in an accurate and efficient manner while showing great attention to detail. You will also:
* Have excellent IT Skills, including Excel
* Be highly organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
* Be capable of report writing and discussing findings at meetings
* Possess excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a world class business, and for the right candidate should lead to excellent career progression and training.
Excellent Package and Benefits
Hours Monday to Friday -
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details