Senior IT Officer - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior IT Officer
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
41010.0000 - 49894.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Senior IT Officer
£41,010 to £49,894 per annum (depending on experience)
Bristol - with WFH option 3-4 days per week
Do you have an established 2nd/3rd line IT support background? Do you possess excellent customer service skills? If the answer is YES, then apply today as this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
Working in partnership with my client, we are currently recruiting an experienced Senior IT Officer to join their friendly and established team in Bristol. This role will be based in the office 1-2 days per week, with the rest of the time working from home. Recently implementing new internal systems and updating their systems and infrastructure, you will be playing a vital role within the organisation.
- Lead and enhance the IS Team
- Providing technical leadership and escalated levels of support
- Manage, monitor and maintain the organisations infrastructure
- Researching, recommending, project managing and implementing infrastructure and software systems projects
- Meet objectives and strategic goals of the organisation
- Previous experience in 2nd/3rd line IT support is essential
- Educated to degree level or higher in a computer related discipline
- Exposure and experience with Microsoft Server and Azure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible, strong team player and positive attitude
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week), however this role will be working from home up to 3-4 days per week
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a passionate and growing organisation, where you will be given comprehensive training and support during your induction.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.