Customer Service Advisor - Cardiff | Zoek UK | 20ef06a0103f4b92b563f5eb3721b16a
Customer Service Advisor
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to join the leading independent provider of utility networks? BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of.
Find out if this opportunity is a good fit by reading all of the information that follows below.
The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.” BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to provide consistently high quality service to customers, to earn their long term loyalty to BUUK Infrastructure.
This full time, permanent position is based at our office in Cardiff.
We are looking for someone with experience of working with customers and members of the public and who have the ability and desire to deliver the highest quality support to customers.
While it is not essential that you have had previous experience within this sector before, you must be customer focused and have a positive, friendly and pro-active attitude.
Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Responsibilities will include
- To answer inbound calls and respond to written contact, within set timescales and quality measures ensuring customer needs are met to a high standard whilst keeping us compliant with industry regulations
- Represent the company always, and endeavour to resolve customers enquiries first time, every time
- Endeavour to achieve first contact resolution at every possible opportunity by delivering expectational customer service.
Ensure we meet our customer’s needs as efficiently as possible and keep customer effort low by keeping our promises
- To assist with inbound sales enquiries and new sign-ups for all our retail brands, in addition sign up potential new Sky customers with Sky TV as the opportunities arise and where it benefits our customers
- To actively encourage our customer and potential customers to take part in our customer satisfaction surveys.
To achieve superior customer service, we need to listen to our customers and act upon their feedback
- To ensure customer records are updated accurately and in a timely, to support the customer going forward and help the business understands our customer needs better
- To actively part take in our quality model and coaching sessions and undertake self-evaluation, because your development and needs are important to us
- Work as part of a team, and be courteous and friendly to your co-workers, managers and customers and positively affect everyone around you.
Brighten up the office and leave egos at the door in the name of being part of a team and contributing to a fantastic working atmosphere Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance.
We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and an active social calendar with events taking place throughout the year.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence.
Alternatively, you may email any questions through to our recruitment team
- details can be found on our website