Reach Forklift Driver - Daventry | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reach Forklift Driver
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
£9.80 - £14.18/hour
Temporary (Full time)
S&L are looking to recruit experienced FLT drivers - and we are able to offer ongoing full time work, with immediate starts in our client's fast paced warehouse in Daventry.
Counterbalance, reach truck, PPT positions all available.
Perks of working for S&L as a FLT driver
- Full time, regular work – we need you to be available 5 days a week
- Great shifts! Monday – Friday only
- Support from your friendly S&L team
- Submit your timesheets, get updates and much more via our Employee App!
Key duties and responsibilities ofa FLT driver
- Loading/ unloading/ and putting away goods
- Picking products
- Quality control
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards within the Warehouse
- Ensuring productivity targets are achieved
- Supporting the team with Picking as and when required
- You will also be expected to take part in other warehouse duties
Experience & qualities required from a FLT driver
- You must hold a valid National FLT licence EG RTITB/ITSSAR
- Be able to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 12 months recent experience within a similar FLT role
Our client is looking for flexible people who are prepared to pick up other tasks as and when required and to help other areas of the business.
Multiple shifts available!
Rates of pay start at £ - £ per hour, dependant on shift.
This is a full time position, being offered on an on-going basis and with a potential to work overtime at an additional higher rate as and when required.
Temp - perm opportunities are also available.
If you are interested in coming to register with us then please apply online by sending your CV to us or call us on (phone number removed)