Event Sales Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Event Sales Manager - London
London, Greater London, England
£28k - 32k per year + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Event Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Bonus
I am currently looking for an experienced Event Sales Manager for an established, cool venue in London.
The Events Sales Manager will be responsible for handling, delegating, and converting many incoming event leads, before managing the client through the total planning process, assisting the client up until the day of the event hand-over.
While the role is mainly Monday to Friday, at times you may be required to work at the weekend, if you've an event. The role requires on site handover, client meet and greets.
- To effectively sell all event spaces, by liaising with clients on a re-active basis in an attempt to win business for the venue.
- Conduct pricing and contract negotiation in line with the sales strategy to increase the utilisation of the venue's event spaces.
- To take ownership of all events from the first point of enquiry, through the sales process to converting a deal.
- You will be handling multiple event leads at the same time you are finalising and handing over ready converted events.
- Work closely with the Reservations Team Leader to train and progress intermediate level Reservation agents.
- Prepare and ensure that all necessary event admin and documentation is to a high standard and complete ahead of deadlines. Such as creating contracts, invoices, function sheets, risk assessments, floor plans, table plans, menu pre orders.
- Host clients for site visits, tastings, event logistics meetings and other on and offsite hospitality to win business and develop relationships and upsell revenues.
Should you feel this is the right role for you, please click apply and send your CV to ######, Lead Consultant @ COREcruitment