School Receptionist - Lancaster | Zoek UK | 20f5fe
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
School Receptionist - Secondary School
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
10.5700 - 12.6300
Temporary (Full time)
LTA / Reed Education are seeking School Receptionist to support a welcoming and close-knit Secondary School in the Lancaster area. This new role is a Full-time temporary position covering 5 days per week, from 08:30-15:30. This role is starting November 1st and then is ongoing for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Experience of working in a school office or similar setting.
• Experience with using school administrative and financial systems, . SIMS and SIMS Finance
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school reception/admin roles/positions
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.