Senior Geo - Tonbridge | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Tonbridge, Kent, England
£26000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - Kent
We're working with an Environmental Consultancy specialising in Geo-Environmental and Site Investigation services who are currently looking for a Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their growing office in Kent.
You'll be involved on a range of geo-environmental projects for a variety of clients including high-profile commercial and residential developers and contractors as part of their Contaminated Land team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production of Phase 1 Desk Studies
- Supervision of Phase 2 Site Investigations and remediate schemes including soil logging and sampling
- Production of fee proposals and technical interpretative risk assessment reports for huma health and controlled waters
- Procuring sub-contractor services and project cost management
- Reviewing reports of junior staff
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of site investigation supervision and contaminated land consultancy
- Degree qualified in Geology, Environmental Science or similar relevant subject
- Experience producing desk studies, site investigation reports and managing GI fieldwork
- Full UK driving licence
- £26,000 - £30,000 salary
- Ongoing training and career development
- Genuine progression prospects
- Contributory pension scheme