Revit MEP Technician - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Revit MEP Technician
West Midlands - This Area Only
£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Revit MEP Technician – Building Services – Solihull – Salary Circa £40,000
Want to work with a growing and well-established Engineering Consultancy in the West Midlands?
Seeking responsibility, more career progression, and a varied role?
For more information on this vacancy, please get in touch with Jevon Astley-Jones on the numbers provided on our website!
About the company?
This Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Solihull team with a Revit MEP Technician, ideally someone with around 3 plus years’ working with BIM and experience in a hands-on position. Someone who can work independently on their own projects as well as with a team on larger schemes.
They have 8 offices around the UK and are known as one of the best in the sector. Working in all areas of Building Services, including Sustainability, BIM and acoustics, this consultancy is in a phase of growth due to the range and number of projects they have recently secured.
Using all the latest technologies you will be equipped with all the tools you need to successfully complete your job. You will be reporting to the Senior Coordinator and working alongside several different engineers. They are a large team in Solihull, a sociable bunch of individuals who all get on well.
If you are looking for a position where you can progress, work with a flourishing business, and enjoy your engineering, this is the role for you!
What is required from the successful Revit MEP Technician?
* A building services background with around 5 years’ experience.
* Experience working in a hands on position within Building Services would be highly advantageous.
* Able to use relevant software packages within BIM such as Revit MEP and Navisworks.
* Building Services or Architectural Engineering specific degree.
* Confident and versatile Revit MEP Technician able to work independently.
* The desire to grow as an individual and develop your career.
What can they offer the successful Revit MEP Technician?
* An exciting, sociable, and growing working environment.
* A competitive starting salary and regular reviews.
* The chance to develop your career with the building services design sector.
* The ability to work on a huge range of projects both locally and national.
How to Apply?
For more information on this Revit MEP Technician vacancy, please give Jevon Astley-Jones a call. Numbers can be found on our website. Alternatively apply through this site. KNKRBS195