Procurement Analyst - Slough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
36000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This is working for a multi-national FTSE listed consumer company, a newly created role for a Procurement Analyst to support the wider time across all indirect and Technology spend..
Key competencies in this position are to negotiate terms/commercials with suppliers, liaising with legal to align terms, partner with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and to analyse current spend to advise where improvements can be identified. Working within an existing and experienced procurement team, they will expect this person to be able to come in and hit the ground running, with the eagerness to want the role to turn permanent.
Role & responsibilities:
- Support the wider procurement team across all spend to analyse current spend
- Review new and existing contracts and try to identify cost or service improvement opportunities
- Negotiate with new, existing and the company key supplier base
- Make sure all contracts and spend data is recorded accurately and regularly
- Advise and suggest guidance through tender process with the team
- Prepare and draft tender documents for all levels of procurements
Experience & requirements:
- Worked in a procurement environment, across as broad a spend as possible
- Been involved in all parts of the procurement process at some points through career
- Proven experience in creating benefits from negotiating commercials with suppliers
- Analytical skills and experience with spend & contract reviews
- Being able to work autonomously without hand-holding
- Degree / CIPS preferable not essential