Senior Quantity Surveyor - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 20ff2504b79b417fa2a3407c8fa79d24
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a background in Concrete Frames, groundworks and heavy civils? Do you want to work for an award winning contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you wanted to work for a company that has an ethos of internal promotion and growth? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Senior Quantity Surveyors for a permanent position in the East of Scotland to work for a well established Civil Engineering and ground works contractors, to assist in the delivery of several major projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide expert commercial advice for a range of major projects in the East.
- Programme and Project management
- Pre and Post contractual processes
- Cost management
- Cost planning
To be considered for this position applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in various forms of contract
- Full UK driving licence (as travel to sites will be required)
- Groundworks experience
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.
Posted 25 days ago