Talent Acquisition Executive 6m contract - Accrington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Talent Acquisition Executive 6m contract
Accrington, Lancashire, England
20000.0000 - 23000.0000
Contract (Full time)
About Bensons for Beds
No 'one size fits all’ when it comes to finding the perfect sleep experience for customers and that’s why at Bensons for Beds we put Sleep Wellness™ at the heart of everything we do. With nearly 70 years of retail and 100 years of manufacturing experience in sourcing the best quality beds, frames and mattresses, at Bensons we understand how to design the perfect, tailored sleep experience.
We have 190+ locations across our retail, manufacturing and distribution sites, employing c 1800 colleagues. Under new ownership of Alteri Investors we have an ambitious 3 year plan to grow the business further and achieve our mission of becoming the market leading bed retailer with a strong omnichannel presence.
In return for your contribution to the team's performance, we offer a competitive salary plus all these extra benefits:
- *Employee discount scheme for Bensons products
- *'Perks’ discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers to save you money on your everyday purchases and bigger expenses such as holidays and travel, electrical goods, motoring and leisure products etc.
- *Pension scheme - provided by Legal & General
- *Healthshield cashback options for Health and wellbeing services (dental, optical, virtual GP, other hospital services and more)
- Access to Retail Trust services (guidance and support on retail issues, mental health, wellbeing & financial topics)
- Learning and development programmes to gain new knowledge and skills
- Career progression - access to internal opportunities to build your career within Bensons for Beds
- *Long service awards and 'Love to Shop’ voucher rewards to spend as you like
- 28 days holiday, rising to 31 after 2 years’ service
(*qualifying periods apply)
Benefits would be 'pro rata' in line with contract duration.
The Role - Talent Acquisition Executive
This is initially offered as a fixed term contract for 6 months with business levels to be reviewed at the end of the term for a possible extension.
The purpose of this role is to provide all round administrative, systems and functional recruitment support to the Talent Acquisition team, working with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality. Acting as an effective point of communication for the business. Ensuring legal compliance with 'right to work’ and licencing documents for all new starters and monitoring onboarding documents have been completed ahead of their start date.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Managing messages in the recruitment inboxes, taking action, liaising with other departments as necessary and replying as appropriate
- Check results for 'right to work’ verifications daily and follow up on any alerts
- Check results for 'DBS’ / criminal record checks, downloading reports and saving to secure central files
- Complete new starter forms for new colleagues joining the business, ensuring all onboarding documentation has been e-signed or returned appropriately and we’re compliant with our policies and procedures
- Create offer packs on the 'onboarding’ system in accordance with the vacancy details on the recruitment request form, and send to candidates.
- Placing job adverts to specified requirements meeting employer branding guidelines
- Reporting and updating vacancy lists for internal publication and for updating senior managers
- Liaising with candidates and where necessary, agencies to arrange interviews and send confirmations to candidates, setting up diary entries for online video calls
- Checking for new applications and forwarding CV’s to hiring managers
- Linking candidates to talent pools and maintaining accurate data
- Ensuring our systems are audit compliant, carrying out periodic data cleanse exercises and updating details
- Corresponding with candidates to advise of the outcome of applications
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks or requests to support the wider HR team
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition or Recruitment Executive with the following skills, experience and attributes to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience in a high-volume administration role
- Previous experience in supporting a recruitment function with some experience of the recruitment cycle
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task and keep abreast of many work streams
- Able to confidently and professionally challenge non-compliance and help educate colleagues on proper process, flagging issues where required
- Computer literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong MS Excel skills, able to use formulas and tables to analyse data and prepare reports
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Sharp attention to detail and highly organised with effective time management, able to prioritise own workload
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure through peak periods and maintain high standards
- Problem solving skills and use of initiative to achieve solutions
- Experience of liaising with third party suppliers (. job boards, agencies, government funded providers, JC+ etc.)
- Experience of using various interview formats (on site 1-1, telephone / video / assessment days)
If you love working with a great team, engaging with a variety of challenges, growing your skills and developing new ones then click now to apply to join us!
There is a brief online application process to complete, to tell us about yourself, answer some questions and confirm your eligibility. We’ll reply to you asap!