Duty Manager - Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 21072173a03145f69faf6d3192529b27
Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only
£25000.00 - £25000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for the day to day running of the revenue operation in order to maintain a high level of service delivery in line with contract requirements.
Find out if this opportunity is a good fit by reading all of the information that follows below.
As Duty Manager there will be a requirement to act as a first point of contact for employees and client representatives on a daily basis.
Working closely with the scheduling team, administrator and Team Leaders to ensure that the operation is as effective and efficient as possible.
Cultural Shared Values: The post-holder will actively promote the company vision by embedding our shared values within all areas of activity.
Promise based culture
- we will deliver on our promises Sector based experts
- we will support our team to become experts in their roles Customers at the heart
- we will put our customers at the heart of everything we do Care passionately for all
- we will care passionately for the well-being of everyone Operational Work with the Contract Manager to ensure that sufficient levels of resources are available for the scheduling team to deploy (Recruitment).
Ensure the revenue protection operations are executed in line with customer requirements.
Work with the scheduling team to ensure that all sites are covered according to the contract.
Ensure that relevant local working instructions are followed according to the customer requirements.
Ensure all employees report for duty in line with site requirements.
Ensure compliance with all company policies and processes To assist with station revenue blocks as directed (supporting special events).
Work with other DMs and Admin to ensure that regular contact is made with all staff members across all regions on a frequent basis.
Ensure all company issued equipment is present and being used and maintained correctly.
Any faults or instances of lost, stolen or damaged equipment to be reported accordingly.
Report any faulty customer supplied equipment (ATG / Zebra) to the customer.
Ensure that the uniform standards of all site personnel conforms to Carlisle and Northern Standards Fully investigate and respond to any customer complaints in a timely manner.
Act as a deputy for the Contract Manager as and when required.
Undertake management training as and when required.
Attend client meetings alongside Contract Manager as part of development.
Completion of H&S Inspections (training to be provided) Financial Work with the scheduling team to ensure that the Timegate System is accurately maintained with relation to staff shifts and timings for pay and billing purposes.
Work with the Contract Manager to control costs relating to uniform and staff equipment (effective staff visits).People Ensure that all employees have the relevant training required for specific sites (eg; ATG competency).
To deal with and resolve staff issues as escalated.
Coaching and mentoring of team to ensure best practice and highest levels of customer service delivered.
Ensure that engagement with staff is documented via Site-IT and Visit-IT.
Follow up on all instances where employees have failed to follow the correct procedures in reporting for duty.
Promote, identify and recognise good performance by nominating staff through internal recognition schemes.
Performance Management & Record Keeping Work with the administrator to ensure that all relevant records and documentation are maintained accurately (sickness absence etc).
Carry out investigations where appropriate.
Carry out probationary reviews with all new starters.
Work with administrator to ensure that all return to work interviews are conducted in a timely manner in line with company procedure.
Maintain the highest professional standards as an employee of Carlisle ensuring that a total quality approach is adopted to work colleagues and clients.
Attendance and participation in regular review meetings is required.
Person specification: Experience in a supervisory role is essential.
Experience of working in a customer-driven service environment Able to problem solve and demonstrate solution orientation Excellent communication skills
- articulate and focused, proficient written skills, good listener Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment Ability to negotiate positively Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities Competent user of IT systems Ability to work collaboratively Flexibility around working hours and patterns is essential Safety Responsibilities: It is the post holder's duty to: Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and the health and safety of others who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
Only carry out work in accordance with any training, instruction or company procedure that is relevant to the role.
Inform the Contract Manager of any health and safety problems identified by themselves, colleagues or others.
Co-operate with the Contract Manager in meeting all health and safety requirements