English Teacher - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
English Teacher -Independent Girls School -PT Sept 21
East London, Greater London, England
32157.0000 - 42624.0000
Contract (Full time)
We are looking for an English Teacher to work in an Independent all-girls school located in West London to start in September to teach KS3-KS5 FTE on a 1 year Maternity basis.
English is taught throughout the school from Year 7 to Year 13. English is a popular option in Year 12 and 13. The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching English successfully at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for English
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- Must have strong experience of school curriculum English
- QTS OR PGCE
- Good Honors degree
- Ability to teach English to A-Level and Oxbridge entrances
- A good Communicator who can enthuse and inspire pupils and Colleagues with exciting ideas about developing the subject further
- Evidence of very good public examination results
The school welcome applicants from NQT`S and more experienced teachers
To apply for this position please send your CV ASAP to
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.