Account Analyst - Chichester | Zoek UK | 210942e5da0f40e8869d82d11f7ac5e6
Chichester, West Sussex, England
£19000.00 - £20500.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Futures recruitment services are working alongside an innovative and sustainable business in the heart of Chichester.
Interested in learning more about this job? Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
Our client is seeking a driven and intelligent Account Analyst to join their fast-growing dynamic team.
Do you have experience in client relations or account management? Do you have an eye for detail and a logical work method to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you analytical with strong numeracy skills? Responsible for the water account detail for a portfolio of customers as the first point of contact as well as analysing bill data to identify savings for customers and follows these through to completion, contacting retailers or wholesalers to request account changes.
You will be ensuring invoice validation for their customers is completed according to SLAs and maintain their portfolio of accounts and provide reporting.
- Understand account set up and invoice validation process.
- Validate both paper and electronic billing daily as required to ensure customer contract SLAs are achieved.
- Deal with all threats of disconnection promptly, documenting attempts to prevent action.
- Mitigate the risks of disconnection by coordinating with customers & retailers to ensure prompt payment and accurate fund allocation.
- Ensure customer portfolios are reviewed and maintained regularly to allow for the most accurate reporting possible.
- Identify saving opportunities during validation and through reporting, through potential savings to resolution, enlisting support from other members of the team, Account Services Manager (ASM), Account Manager (AM), and Commercial Director as required.
- Perform periodic full account reviews for customers to identify any new opportunities.
Our client offers a wonderful working environment, working with some of the most influential minds in their market who are making huge head-way to improve the commercial utility industry.
Company Benefits include:
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer Family & Christmas Parties
- High Street Discounts
- New Business Ideas Reward
- New business opportunity reward.
If you have the attributes and experience to suit this role, don’t hesitate to click apply below.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency.
Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion
Posted 1 days ago