Project Manager - Romney Marsh | Zoek UK | 210a96
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Romney Marsh, Kent, England
£50000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We recruiting for a Project Manager to Join our framework delivery team at Dungeness B power station on a permanent basis.
The Generation Services business team supports our key client EDF Energy Nuclear Generation with regards their nuclear fleet in the UK. This is a key role within our Project Management Resource team which is spread across our UK network at all UK sites and stations. You will be part of a large client lead team at EDF's Dungeness Power Station location and this role will support multiple projects within their UK wide project portfolio which may include existing generation, nuclear defueling, nuclear new build and/or nuclear decommissioning.
Project Managers are accountable to the client PPM for successful delivery of all aspects of their assigned projects. The Project Manager sets the project execution strategy in agreement with the client PPM and uses a cross-functional project team to deliver the project safely in line with company policies and procedures, achieving established goals and objectives within the agreed baseline. This role has no direct reports.
The role will be based at the EDF Dungeness Power Station and will require occasional business travel to other UK sites/stations. Flexible working arrangements between office and home may be possible, however the role will predominantly be based at the Power Station. In this role you will report to the Jacobs Operations Manager, but be accountable for project delivery directly to the client.
Here's What You'll Need:
* Degree educated, ideally in engineering or a related subject, with preferred Chartership.
* APMP formal project management qualification or equivalent and versed in modern project management techniques within complex, multi-functional organisations have a thorough understanding and knowledge of engineering, design, procurement, safety case, construction and installation/commissioning management and commercial contracting.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of Safety Cases including how they are developed and implemented, relevant Health and Safety and Environment legislation including CDM and the actions required to achieve compliance
* Good understanding of the needs of quality and how quality is assured and controlled along with relevant experience of commercial, contractual, and financial project drivers.
* Demonstrable experience of managing projects throughout the full project lifecycle, ideally across a range of complex multi-discipline projects and environments, and management of an integrated project team including staff, agency and assigned functional support.
* Experience of estimating, cost control, planning and commercial awareness including the preparation of business cases and sanction/ funding papers.
* Experienced in the preparation of reports and information using packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, be proficient in the use of estimating, scheduling, programming and risk tools and in the use of Earned Value tools. Analytical approach with high-level problem-solving ability.
* Experience of working at Power Stations and Nuclear Licensed Sites is preferred but not essential.
CTC clearance will be required for the successful candidate