General Operative - Hethel | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
General Operative - Trim
Hethel, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range - which is 100% 'For The Drivers' - includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
The latest new Lotus is the Evija, our all-electric hypercar that is the world's most powerful series production model. All Lotus cars are rightly regarded as being the benchmark for exceptional ride and handling, lightweight engineering, exceptional steering, efficient aerodynamics and driver-focused interiors.
Our founder Colin Chapman always believed that a driver wants feedback and control, instant response, precision and agility, the power to accelerate and the ability to stop almost instantly. Over the last seven decades, Lotus has remained true to this ethos. Our core values, our pioneering approach to automotive engineering and our rich heritage - both in road and race cars - are guiding our future.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in the company's Vision80 strategy, which states what Lotus will be in 2028 when we celebrate our 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on our journey.
General Operative - Trim - Hethel, Norfolk
The purpose of this role is supplying trimmed components to the assembly line. As part of the interior trim team, your role would be crucial in delivering quality finished parts to the Lotus brand. You would be responsible for trimming interior components using leather or cloth including seats, door panels and dash.
* Meet daily quality & production targets as set by the area Supervisor
* Produce trimmed components with zero defects
* Ensure documented processes are followed at all times
* To be able to work in a structured manner
* To complete tasks in the allocated time
* Understand the need & work within the Company's flexible working patterns
* Willing to learn new production techniques & processes
* To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team
* Communicate with Team Leader / Senior Team Leader on concerns & shortages
* Understand & respond to the quality & process feedback system
* Handle all parts & equipment with care & attention
* Can work with minimum supervision
* Keeping themselves & others safe at all times
* Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition
* 25 days holilday + bank holiday
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Half day Friday or Friday off
* Bupa Healthcare