Accounts Administrator - Bath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
Juice is delighted to be supporting a Bath based company, with their search for an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
You will be required to check and accurately record on the dealer management computer system, transactions associated with purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledger. This will include purchase invoices and journals and inter-branch transactions.
This will suit someone looking for a long-standing career with Accounts and this is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start this. Full training provided and rounded benefits package available.
- Receiving, banking and account for all monies received following Company procedures and resolving any discrepancies.
- Allocate daily banking monies onto system and advise Head Office of daily banking totals.
- Provide weekly and monthly debtor reports to Departmental Managers and Head Office.
- Run customer statements at month end.
- Assist Branch Accountant with recording monthly overhead expense schedules and assist with monthly management account narrative details.
- Reconcile Supplier statements and make monthly BACS and cheque payments.
- Ensure intercompany and interbranch Accounts are paid in accordance with Company policy.
- Ideally 4-6 months experience within a similar role, but not essential.
- Keen to start a career within Accounts.
- Hands-on experience within a similar role.
- Organised, multi-tasker with good attention to detail.
If this is the role for you, please get in touch today.