Social Media Manager - Merseyside | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Social Media Manager
32000.0000 - 34000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you passionate about Social Media? If you answered yes, apply and get involved with this creative and exciting role in our client’s rapidly growing business!
Our client is a disruptive global retail brand that challenges established premium brands on performance, quality and value. Teaming world-leading manufacturing facilities with European-led product research, development and marketing expertise. There products are currently distributed to more than 70 countries and continuing to grow rapidly.
They are looking for a creative, results-driven, Social Media Manager to join their ever-expanding team. You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of social media content and strategies across multiple social media platforms. You will be encouraged to bring fresh, unique ideas and contribute heavily to the creation of campaigns and strategies for their brands. You will report on engagement and KPIs and have ownership of the social media strategy, content creation and community management. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the future success of the company.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment within an innovative and forward-thinking company. Your ability to create engaging content, build social followings, and harness social media as a tool for lead generation and customer engagement are essential attributes of the role.
Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Creating an engaging content strategy for all social media feeds which is relevant to the target audience and channel
- Creating premium content that is in line with our brand image
- Devise an organic schedule in line with the social media strategy for each brand whilst also remaining reactive to opportunities and ad-hoc posts based on news, events and customer interactions
- The creation and development of enticing photography and video to use across social media profiles
- Working with third-party teams to create thought-provoking, engaging content where necessary
- Devising a social media plan which communicates our brand message, product information and partner updates across both organic and paid mediums
- Producing engaging ad-hoc content on behalf of our partners and other stakeholders
- Working with our international teams to support global channel growth
- Working with the sales team to collate existing customer and target customer information - engaging with these accounts via social media channels to help build engagement and brand recognition
- Identifying relevant influencers to engage with and devising campaigns to amplify the brand message via their channels
- Developing targeted ad campaigns to promote the brands
- Responding to messages, requests and engagements which are received via social channels
- Scheduling of posts via social media management platform Falcon
- Maintain interaction with relevant accounts and create a conversation with the wider audience to get the brands recognised with relevant audiences
- Out of hours monitoring of messages and comments
- General ad hoc office duties to ensure departmental tasks are completed
- Proven track record in managing social media accounts for major brands
- An excellent understanding of major social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Creative thinking with the ability to self-generate engaging content that includes images and videos
- Create social media marketing reports for all key activities, reporting on KPI’s
- A self-starter who is energetic and passionate about delivering the brand message and building a relevant audience
- Results-driven with a keen sense for sales opportunities and lead generation, which can be generated from social media
- Flexibility to react to new market opportunities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal Strong organisation and self-management skills Ability to work in a team and on own initiative - working with the wider company and marketing department to devise the best possible social media strategy
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.