Resident Services Manager - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resident Services Manager
Reading - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
A fantastic opportunity to join a brand new luxury Build to Rent development in Reading is now available. This is a great position which will give the right candidate the opportunity to manage and drive the successes of this great development!
Candidates will come from a high-end hospitality, residential or serviced office background and have an understanding of how to ensure that resident/client satisfaction is consistently achieved.
To provide on-site lettings and property management services to an exciting new build residential development comprising 315+ apartments in Reading.
To be the first point of contact from enquiry stage, viewing the property through to resident move in.
To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times, all statutory H&S requirements are met and engage with residents to create a sense of community within the development.
- Dealing with initial enquiries, booking in viewings and negotiating offers
- Agreeing leasing offers and processing these in line with company procedures
- Post initial let up, uploading availability details to marketing portals and updating adverts as necessary
- Completing all applicant vetting in line with company procedures
- Forging productive relationships with key service partners such as the estate developers, contractors and wider estate managers for the benefit of residents and seeking economies of scale for the efficient running of the building
- Organising and running tenant services via third parties and in house
- Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
- Seeking special offers and discounts for residents from local businesses
- Creating a community feel through communication, events and innovations
- To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
- Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and defect warranty repairs, logging issues in order that required service levels are attained
- Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments
- Responsible for Health and Safety compliance coordination utilising company systems; liaising with the Estate and Facilities managers where required
- Organising minor works between tenancies to maintain first class presentation of apartments
- Meet and greet with all new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy information
- Completing check in and check out reports; determining deposit returns
- Assisting the credit control team to ensure the timely payment of rents and liaising with residents to address problem cases
- Undertaking tenancy renewals, driving rental growth
- Providing regular asset performance reports and attending monthly meetings with line manager
- Driving rental growth, ensuring that rents in the building are maximised yet competitive within the local market
- Managing the building expenditure budget and ensuring value for money from suppliers, maximising the net operating income
- Establishing and delivering additional income streams where appropriate
If you're a passionate, driven and dedicated individual with experience from relevant industries then please do get in touch!